Powered by Blogger.
RSS


<<<...MY ENGLISH...>>>

             English has become a world-wide language, with numerous countries adopting it as an official language. English is the dominant international language in science, business, aviation, entertainment, and diplomacy, and also on the Internet.
        
             It’s  is an easier task for me to improve my English due to my unbeatable interest on it. First and foremost, I will improve my English by increasing the frequency of studying reading materials such as magazines, newspapers, journals, novels, story books, comic books, and so on. By reading out this materials daily, I everyday able to know and  learn atleast a new bombastic word.  Morever, via watching out English forums, movies, comedies, debates and listening to radio , I could also improve my English. By watching and listening, I might be able to learn the communication skills effectively via English language. So, later on I can apply and practice out this communication skills when mingle out with the community or society. Furthermore, becoming as a member in English club, participate in every English competitions and activities also an another way that I preferred to improve my English. When becoming  member in English club I will be able increase my frequency of talking in English. So, day by day I could mould my tongue to talk in English fluently.
       
           In most fields of work our ability to speak English can help us advance our career, helping us get the job we want and earn more money. No matter what our area of expertise, skill in English will contribute substantially to our success.
         
          When it comes to English language, the activities that I love mostly is news reading, playing boggle, making scrap books or bulletins and writing essays. Among this activities I love news reading the most. When we reading news, there will be a chance for us to read out news infront of students or members and at the same time we can be pretend to be a great  news reader. It’s really an interesting and funny activity as story telling. I love it.
     
         In a nutshell,  whether you are a beginner or an expert in learning English, speak English can help you take your English to the next level. And not only will your English improve, it will improve faster than it would any other way.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment