Powered by Blogger.
RSS

THEYVAN S/O GANESAN




INTRODUCTION


Hello everybody...how are you??...I hope by blessing of God all of you will be fine forever. Here I would like to take chance to wish a warm welcome to my friends and present and future visitors to my blog. 
                  My name is Theyvan s/o Ganesan. I am already 20 years old. I am from Tapah Road, Perak. It is a village and now being upgraded by government to modern village by build up UITM, Prisoner Complex, huge railway station and so on. My village is very near to Teluk Intan and a bit far from Ipoh. It will took maximum only 45 minutes to reach Teluk Intan from my area if going by bus and to Ipoh may be around 1 hour 30 minutes.
                  Physically I will be look so small in size but mentally I am very power. Eventhough I look skinny bony a bit, but it never effect my stylish movement. I am very proud to say that I am a handsome guy and romantic guy too.
                 Furthermore, my hobbies are playing chess and chatting with friends via facebook. I really have a good character. I like to respect people, like to be loyal with everyone who have link with me and easily will trust anyone. Moreover, I will be sensitive and touching enough if someone scold me or talks rudely to me or embarrassing me in front of people. My bad character is I like to take revenge positively and negatively too on people who opposing me everytime. So, beware...!!!...Don't oppose me...Hahahaha....
                 Most of time I like to be lonely. I like to move alone. I will feel very hard to share my bad and good feelings with surrounding people. I am also didn't like to hear advises from anyone except my family members.
                Morever, I came to UNIKL MICET is not forced by anyone else. I am interested to further my tertiary studies here since I am in Form 6. I started to know about UNIKL MICET when I gone for Karnival Jom Masuk 'U'2009 when I am in Form 5.
                Last but not least, I am a friendly type guy. So, don't worry. Be friend with me. I will chill out your entire life....Hahahaha...!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi...nice introduction..you had well described yourself..good to know you, friend.

Post a Comment